Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Baby Is On The Way!

Well I am happy to announce that Chris and I will be expecting a baby in July! I actually found out that I was pregnant on Nov. 9 (after taking 3 tests!) but I had to wait to tell Chris until Nov. 21 - the day before Thanksgiving. He was in the UK on business so I was going crazy not being able to share this news! I did call my mom and my sister because I HAD to tell someone.



I wanted to tell Chris in person and so when he came home at 10:30 PM I shared the news with him. He didn't believe me at first but then finally I guess after showing him the test stick it sunk in. Well we are both really happy and excited to say the least.



We shared the news with his family on Thanksgiving Day. After dinner everyone was in the room (or so we thought) and I gave his mom a picture frame with baby stickers on it saying "This Thanksgiving the turkey isn't the ONLY thing in the oven!" After many hugs and congrats it was nice to finally be able to say it openly that we are expecting!



So I am pretty sure at this point all of my friends/family know that we are going to be parents.



I have my first appointment December 28 so after I go to that I will be happy to report any new details. Until then.....

2 comments:

Courtney said...

yeah!!!!

Mother of 4 said...

next generation of the cousins! and like always the cousins built it! Congrats christopher and Alli


jamie