So my little darlin' will be 8 months and she is doing some new things!
* She sits great now for a long time! I can sit her on the kitchen floor and not be afraid that she is gonna fall over and hit her head!
** She waves goodbye (but backwards) I think she waves backwards because she is used to seeing others wave at her the correct way and she waves back by imitating what she is seeing.
** Her bottom teeth are getting bigger
** She has been sleeping well again! From about 4-7 months she would wake up off and on - not always every night but I think the teeth coming in had something to do with it.
** In a few weeks I will give her a "big girl bath" with her in the tub. I need to get a bath mat and sponge for her to sit on first.
** Her hair is really growing in.
** She is not crawling yet though. She is not a fan of being on her tummy for a while. She wants to be sitting up! She doesn't like being on her back either!
And one of my favorite things.....
** She says ma-ma alot now! Now I don't know if it is intentional, but a few times when she said it I picked her up so that she will make that association of ma-ma and me. She will look right at me and say it - only those two sounds....ma-ma. Chris hears her say it too so I am not just hearing things I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment