Sorry for not updating my belly in a few weeks! Haha - I've had a few people ask me to post more pics. The weeks have been going by so fast that I don't even take a picture. I told Chris that tomorrow I need him to get a 34 week picture of me so I can update the blog.
So what else is going on??? Alot! School will be out this Friday!! YAY! I loved my class this year and have alot to do before the end of this week but to know that I will start summer vacation soon....well for a month anyways....the thought of that sounds nice.
Although I am excited about the end of school I started feeling some pressure because I will only have 5 weeks to go after this Thursday! I have to get a few more things from Babies R Us (yes I actually do have to buy SOME things !! (And I appreciate EVERYONE'S generosity and gifts from all of the showers Ive had!) Besides this I have to wash clothes (only doing 0-3 M), bedding, washcloths and towels. I was even going to start packing my bag and baby's bag for the hospital. And I need to clean out my freezer so my mom will have room to put frozen meals (Thanks mom!)
As I said earlier on this year I haven't really thought too much about the whole labor process yet. Well that has changed! haha. We have been going to classes on Tuesday nights for the past 3 weeks (we have 2 more left) and have been watching videos. Although they are not terrible I suppose I just started thinking that I should start preparing mentally for the whole process. I want to go into it with a positive attitude and just take things as they come. The end result will be worth it in the end but I am still starting to get a little anxious. I do, however, have all of my hospital paperwork already filled out. I was able to do this on a sleepless night from 2:30 am-3:30 am. Thank goodness it was on the weekend!
Chris says that I seem no different from when I was not pregnant - I think he means that I have not complained too much and nothing seems to be going wrong. No morning sickness, not swollen (YET), and overall doing good. It is getting harder to move around so easily, bending, getting out of bed, etc. I feel like I have been eating everything in sight though. I want to try to only eat when I am really hungry and lay off the ice cream! (This has been a recent craving).
Oh and still no baby name picked out yet. I told Chris today we NEED to pick one. I told him I wanted to have one by June - and tomorrow is the 1st. He is debating now whether or not we should tell people when we choose one to see what they think. Now I say we've held out this long why not 1 more month. It seems our roles have changed!
Well I suppose that is all for now! My last Dr. appt was quick as usual. I did gain 7 lbs though. My goal is to not gain so much next time. Time to cut back on the soda again! I suppose our Tuesday night Frosties at Wendy's after our childbirth classes and the 2 monster bags of cotton candy I ate at the Artsfest could have SOMETHING to do with the weight gain!
Starting on the 10th I will be going to the Dr. every week. So I will continue to update. Like I said I will try to get some pics up pronto for those of you to see who don't see me everyday.
Until then.........
No comments:
Post a Comment