So I know that Alexandra will be 1 month in a week BUT I am still sending out birth announcements because I hand made them myself and well frankly I took the time to make them so I am sending them out darn it and I figured you all might enjoy your own picture of Alex. So sorry it is late but I have had time to do nothing! (hard to believe right?!?!) I thought I may be able to get more things done around the house than I am. I was wrong. I always am debating....should I nap...or should I clean, or do laundry, etc etc etc. Although today I really don't need a nap because last night I got about 7.5 hours of sleep! I did have to get up once but Alex went to sleep around 9:45 and didn't wake until 3 (and I didn't wake her) and then she went back to sleep after feeding at 3:30-6! So that was great!
I am getting more used to taking her out places but I found that I need to leave myself about an hour to totally get things ready. Making sure I have everything in the diaper bag, getting her all situated in her car seat, and preparing to leave is a task in itself. I am going to really need to practice when I have to get back to school. I am hoping that by the time she is 2 months we can get on a regular schedule where she goes to bed around 11 pm and wakes at 5 to eat and then I can get ready for school. I used to always get there at 7 am. This year my goal is to just get there by 7:30. We'll see how that goes but I suppose I don't need to worry about that until November. It will be so weird not going to school for August-October. It will be even weirder coming back and the kids will maybe already have their routine down but I will feel like I don't.
Well anyways - she is napping now and is bound to wake up soon to eat again so I think I am going to try to get some things done around the house!!
No comments:
Post a Comment