Olney looks like a natural too
Alexandra should be used to being around people by now. We have had her out and about meeting people left and right. This past week she met Chris's Uncle Tom and Aunt Sharon as well as my friends from work. She was able to meet Diane, Stacy, Olney, Peg, Kitty, Jane, Lisa, and Connie. She pretty much slept while everyone was holding her. She did open her eyes when Diane was holding her but she was out like a light the rest of the day. Everyone wondered if she would sleep at night since she slept most of the day. Well when I got home around 8 from a get together I fed her and basically she was out again. She did sleep consistenly (in her 2-3 hour pattern) through the night. I thought she might be wide awake - but nope - she's a sleeper!
Later on this month she will also be meeting even more people! We will be going to Chris's cousin's engagement party and then at the end of the month we will be headed to a picnic to meet all of my bloom U friends. And she will also be meeting her future husbands Callan (or at least I think it would be totally awesome if they ended up married - what about you Renee??!!??) or Caden (if that's ok with you Kristin). Of course this is just a joke but what a cute couple Alexandra and these boys would make! hehe. I suppose 2.5 weeks IS a little too young to be thinking about future husbands but it's all in good fun! (But I think we should send them to bloom - I mean that is where all three of us found our future husbands)
Well anyways - not much new going on here. Each day flies by though. The hours pass by quickly and it doesn't seem like I have much time to get anything done. I do things in spurts of 2 hours because that is usually how long I have before Alexandra needs fed. So I clean, nap, and today I made it out to Target and Walmart to get some back to school supplies I needed. I am going to try to go up to school a few times before the beginning of the year to get my room ready and get things ready for my substitute.
1 comment:
I was disappointed I didn't get to meet you at Mrs. Collier's pool that day! I love to see other babies too. Maybe my mommy can take me another time to see you. I love looking at your pictures too!
Post a Comment