This morning Alexandra and I got a nice surprise......we got flowers and candy (for me) and a bear for Valentine's Day. As I was opening the flowers and got out the bear Alex was grinning from ear to ear. She really likes the bear dad!! Nice job! And so sweet too. Believe it or not I didn't even get her anything. But I did buy a onesie (last year before she was born........love those Old Navy Clearance sales! ) She looked so cute though in a her little Love Bug onesie and heart pants. I didn't get a picture but you can take my word for it.........she was a cutie today!
And tonight Chris and I were able to get out of the house to go out for dinner. On a side note I swear it was the first time I have worn makeup in about 6 months!!! Last night I got a hair cut and today was giving myself highlights. I got a little bit too much of the blondeness going on so I went and bought another hair dye color and dyed it back to brown. But again, it was nice to actually do something for myself and feel good again. (I feel like I live in the land of sweatpants and flat hair!)
But anyways, Chris and I were out to dinner on a date and Aunt Tricia and Uncle Bob watched Alex and put her to bed. So I came home and was able to relax which was really nice. My schoolwork is still sitting down in my bag but I think I'll save that for tomorrow. I have gotten really good at procrastinating!
No comments:
Post a Comment