Just thought I would let everyone know that Chris, Alexandra, and I will be moving to the Philadelphia area......when??? Well first we need to sell our house and buy a new one. Chris is being relocated with his job and this all happened kind of fast so I didn't really tell anyone but I am now. I am going to be teaching one more year and living with Chris's parents. Chris and I will be driving back and forth during during those 9 months to visit on the weekends and holidays. Yeah it might be draining and hard but we'll get through it I guess. I need to stick around because I am trying to finish up some things with my permanant teaching certificate so that when we do move I can still teach.
We have been showing our house for the month of April and have even had a few offers on it. We are having an open house on Sunday too.s I feel like I have been cleaning non-stop. It may not seem like a big deal but each night/moring I need to make my bed just right, make sure there is no clutter, make sure all counters are cleaned off, trash emptied, etc. This may not seen like much but it took a little getting used to. We have already packed up some stuff and it is neatly boxed down in the basement just waiting for a new home. So if you have seen all of my pictures at the park its because we have been hanging out there alot on the nice days when we are "kicked" out of our hosue for showings. We are going house hunting this weekend and hopefully we can find some that we like. If we do find a house then we will be moving down there this summer and I will just come back in August for the beginning of the school year. So at this point I am not exactly sure when we will be moving - I'll keep you updated!
1 comment:
WOW! I wish you all the best of luck!
Post a Comment