It's the 15th again so that means Alexandra is another month older. I always look forward to the 15h - not only do I get to update all of you on how big Alex is gettting but I get to read your updates too (Gretchen and Kristin whose kiddos were born on the same date - the 15th). So I think every month we all say - oh this month has gone so fast. But is it ever true!
Alexandra is just so mobile now. She "cruises" now.....along the couch, coffee table, widow sill, etc. She is also trying to conquer the stairs. She can climb up to the landing but I am trying to teach her how to get back down the right way (backwards) instead of trying to go face first. I am also trying to teach her how to drink from a real cup. We started her sippy cup a while back and she is pretty good at that. She doesn't always know how to tip it up but she knows that she can drink the liquid in the cup. So I took off the handles off of the sippy cup and I am trying to get her to hold it just with her hands.
Another thing about Alexandra is that she just loves music. She will bop standing up, in my arms, on the floor. When she hears a song she likes her feet move like crazy. I am thinking about taking a music class with her this summer if I can find one because I think she would love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment