On Saturday we went to Aunt Tricia's baby shower. It was a beautiful shower and what a nice day for it. Alexandra was wonderful as usual and was such a people person. She got to be around other little ones which made her day too. Her funniest moment that I saw had to be when I saw her wrapped around a pole -we call her "monkey" because she is always hanging on things, climbing on things, etc and when I turned around there she was.....hands around the pole and then had her legs wrapped around too. I called over "hey monkey girl" as she was wrapped around the pole and then overheard one of my mother-in-law's co-workers say - "We know what she might be when she grows up" (a stripper!!) haha. I was laughing at her because the way she was on that pole that comment fit perfectly. So Alex when you read this years and years from now - I am hoping that this prediction was NOT correct..........haha.
Aunt Tricia got alot of nice gifts and the food at the shower was wonderful too. It was good to see our family as well. We hung out Friday night, had the shower Sat, hung out after the shower Saturday and then Sunday had brunch together. It was a family filled weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment