Alexandra got her first I guess you could call it "real" boo-boo yesterday morning. Being the mobile little person that she is these days she was trying to cruise along her plastic toy bin. She must has lost her footing because she fell on her face. I quickly ran over to get her as she was crying and tried to comfort her. She cried for about 2 minutes and I rocked her and got her Lamb Chop doll to cheer her up - that Lamb Chop sure did the trick. After having that doll she was all smiles again. She got a small cut up near her eye and a little bruise. I suppose it could have been a lot worse than it was but I just always feel so bad when she hurts herself. I was in the same room but just not quick enough to catch her before she fell. I know this will be the first of many bruises to come! She's my little trooper!
No comments:
Post a Comment