Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another Baby is Born!

Congratulations to my other friend Melissa who had her first baby boy! Evan Stanley Palczewski was born! After much waiting and waiting the little guy is finally here! Hey Evan......Maybe someday you and my daughter Alexandra, and Renee's kids Kinsley and Callan can go to Bloomsburg where all of the mommies went to school and get your picture taken by the Husky! I am sure your mom would like that! (How about it Renee??)

Welcome Evan - can't wait to meet you!

2 comments:

Melissa and Stan said...

Thanks Ali! He can't wait to meet you and Alex! We will be in Milton for Easter - I'm not sure if you will be there then, but I know that is the next time I will be there. Of course, we could always meet up somewhere before that!!

Ali said...

Easter sounds good. I haven't been up to Milton for a while now but I could probably make it up there then. We would love to meet him (and see you!) I think the last time you saw Alex was last January. Oh how she has changed!