Saturday, December 5, 2009

Finally Some Pictures!

I am in the process of going through my Picasa pictures online to delete ones not used in my blog to free up some space because apparently I have so many pictures on there that I have been unable to post them here! But I wanted to make sure I got some pictures up of our first "snow day". This morning when it was just flurrying we showed Alex the snow and after a few times she would say "no" which meant snow because she would point out the window as she was saying it. Chris took her outside to play for a little bit while I was at the store. Well then tonight after dinner we got her all dressed up in her snowpants, winter jacket, hat, gloves, boots, the works. She reminded me of Randy from A Christmas Story because she was so puffy in her suit. The pants were 24 month pants so we had to roll the legs up a little. We were now ready to start our snowy adventures. Nana bought 2 sleds today - a long one for 2 and a cute little sled perfect for Alexandra to sit in! we went a few times down the hill in the big sled and then Chris pulled her down the hill a few times. Then Chris ended up just pulling her in her sled around the yard. After a few minutes of sledding Alex got out and just wanted to walk around. I am still not sure how she managed to walk in those big puffy pants. She did fall a few time but hey she had enough padding! I did feel really bad for her the one time she fell flat on her face - it was covered with snow. Did that bother her.........no. I was trying to rub the snow off of her face and she just wanted to keep on going! She was really cute just walking around in the snow. We did manage to get a family picture. I hope that we have many more snow days to come because she had so much fun! (And I hope some of them are during the week!!!!!!!!!!)




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: let it snow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: