Saturday, November 28, 2009

Animal Noises

I apologize for not posting pictures in a while. I have used up my storage on Picasa so I am trying to back up my pictures so I can delete them and then put them on my blog. But just thought I'd share some tidbits about Alex. She really is gettin good at "performing on command" for us but not usually in front of others until she warms up to them. Well one of her "tricks" she does is that she will make animal noises. So far she can do a duck, a cow, a lion, a monkey, and she even does "argh!" when we ask her what a pirate says. (She has a Fisher Price little people pirate ship) but sure enough when she sees a cartoon pirate she says "argh!!!"

She is also good at finding things in books when we ask her to pick out pictures. She can point to some bodyparts as well when we ask her too. She also likes to "fake sleep" by laying down and making a snoring sound. Her only problem is that she keeps her eyes open as she snores....we're working on that! haha

One final thing I am proud of is that she can count to 10 with me. I will say 1, she says 2, I say 3, she says 4, I say 5 she says 6, I say 7, she says 8, I say 9, she says 10. She has done it on her own once or twice before though. It's so amazing how she knows so much!!!

No comments: