As I look at my blog to check out other blogs I see it's been a few weeks since I have posted. So you must be wondering what we have been up to lately. Well this past week Nona (my mom) came down to stay with us to watch Alexandra because Nana (Chris's mom) has been working on some schoolwork. We have been having lots of fun during the day. Alexandra has been - or I should say - continues to be - silly!!! She has some games she loves to play now - one of which is called "circles". For this game she either grabs someone or plays by herself - and she spins or runs in circles. She spins so fast and doesn't seem to get to dizzy. Although anyone who plays with her can only spin a few times and we are done! Another game she likes is "Rosies" a.k.a. Ring Around the Rosie. We play hide and seek with Pooh and recently I have been hiding plastic Easter Eggs in the house for Alex to find and I found she is quite good. I'm hoping to possibly take her to an Easter Egg hunt this year. If she does as good as she does at home she'll do great!
I can't believe that she is 20 months old already. In four more months she is going to be 2 years old. 2 years old??? WHAT??? Man I know most moms say this but sheesh it seems like I just had her. I have been looking back at old video clips lately and it's just so amazing how a child can learn so much in 2 years of life. She is saying different words all of the time and will say 2-3 word sentences alot. She continues to recognize when she has gone to the bathroom which is a great step towards the potty training. She is doing that more than in the last post and I am geared up to start training her in the summer. I would start sooner but I really just wanted to do it at my house where I can be around her all day and let her run around in a diaper if I have to. I've decided to just get a Dora toilet seat for her instead of a separate potty.
I am just going to leave you with some pictures that have been taken in March
No comments:
Post a Comment