Camden is going to be 2 next month! I'm still finding it hard to believe that I'm already planning a small birthday family gathering/playgroup gathering for him for next month. He's been really using more words in his phrases and has taken an interest in learning concepts like shapes, colors, numbers, and letters. I have a pointer from school that he likes to use to point to colors on a poster we have and name them. Puzzles have helped him with this too.
Some of his new favorite words are: alright, yeah, mine, anden (Camden), quarter, friends
He continues to be a cuddle bug and is very set on certain routines especially before bed/nap, one of those being putting money into his piggy bank, hence the overuse of "quarter". He has a few favorite shows that he likes to watch before bedtime too - Wonder Pets, Bubble Guppies, and Little Einsteins. Although, these days, just about any show catches his eye.
Camden loves seeing his friends each week. We go to his weekly playgroup and every time we get ready to go into the car or I say we're leaving he says "friends".
He also loves playing with Alex, using his imagination playing in the kitchen, or as you can see - just laying down playing with his trucks.
I can't wait to see his vocabulary grow even more and see what he can learn this next month!
No comments:
Post a Comment