Wednesday, October 30, 2013

End of Soccer Season

Alex had her last game last weekend. Up until then her team was undefeated but they lost last weekend. But it didn't matter because she had fun. At the end of the game each player got a medal for the season so she was very excited for that. She did really well this season. She played a total of 7 games and scored 20 goals. I really saw her improve as she went from the beginning until the end of the season. I'm so glad that she has liked playing soccer - I really hoped she would! 

Here is her individual picture - I just love it!!! 


It's hard to see Alex in this picture but she's out there with the yellow pinnie and winter hat on. The last practice was a tad chilly!!!! 

Here's Alex after getting her medal for the season



No comments: