I figured instead of posting a pic every week I will try to do it every 2 weeks. I am, of course, taking pictures every week and keeping them on my computer but thought you all would like to see the progression as starting this week my book that I have been reading says that each week I will gain a few more centimeters. As I look at the picture my belly seems alot bigger when I see these pictures. I suppose it's because I spend all day looking down at it that when I see a side view I feel I look huge!!!
Well with my growing belly I am finding it harder to bend! I mean I still can but not without an "ugh" grunt as I start reaching down. Thank goodness my first graders LOVE to help me becauase if I drop something there are 3 of them swarming me to pick it up!!!! They are sooo helpful. I just love my class this year! They are just good kids and so far it has been a great year!
I am sleeping ok as of now. I can see it maybe becoming a problem as I get bigger but right now I seem to be getting enough sleep. All other things pregnancy related are going well too. The baby is kicking alot! I think I even felt the hiccups a few times. Sometimes I get little spasms near my ribs and I was reading and it said the hiccups are more like little spasms. My mom, sister, and I thought it was just her kicking but after reading that I think it was the hiccups.
Chris and I have agreed on 4 names and when he returns from his trip we will discuss it more. We are not going to tell anyone what we are naming her until the big day! It will be a nice surprise. I have my favorite from the list he gave me and let's hope he likes that one the best too.
Well I will write more after next week - I have my glucose test and it worked out that I won't even have to take a day off of school! So more information to come later....
For now take a look at my big belly at 26 weeks! =)
1 comment:
I can't wait to see you in a few weeks, Ali! Miss you tons!
Post a Comment