Well Chris and I have decided that we are going to name our little girl Alexandra Paige Snyder. What a long drawn out process to name a human being! But we are both happy with the name. Alexandra was one of my favorites from the beginning and I love the middle name of Paige. So sorry to those of you who really liked McKenna (I liked that name just as much) but maybe Alexandra will one day have a younger sister...........and then we can name her McKenna!
Today was a very productive day I thought. I did our laundry as well as all of the newborn clothes, bedding, blankets, washclothes, towels, and bibs. All that needs to be washed for the beginning month is done. Bedding is all set up in the crib and now my focus is on packing my hospital bag. I have the baby bag already packed but now I need to go get some things for me (mostly travel size toiletries). We finished our class last night and got the certificate saying CONGRATULATIONS - I suppose this means we now can become parents!
As the day gets closer I am getting more and more excited. I look at the ticker and see the baby is finally in the last stage and there are under 30 days left. The next game we can play is when do you think I will have the baby. I'll make another poll!
I'll post some more pictures this weekend after Steph's wedding. Until then.....
No comments:
Post a Comment