I asked her a question and she said "Hmmmmm....let me see"
When she was playing she wanted to do something and said " Hey I have an idea" and "Hey I know just what to do!"
When we were looking for Pooh-bear we were searching the entire upstairs. I told her I would look in the bathroom and told Alex to go look in her room. She came back and I said "Did you find Pooh" and she said "ummmm not yet" (I know this doesn't really sound funny but it's just one of those things where she said "ummmmm" that makes it twice as funny and her responses just don't sound like a typical 2 year old.
One time she said "What happened to my face? It's all orange!" (I have no idea!)
Alex has had some phlegm in her throat from a cold and so when she coughs I pat her on the back and say "cough it up". Today I was coughing hard and she says to me "cough it up mommy!"
And I think the funniest thing that has happened in the last few days is that the other day we were out shopping with Nana and Titi and while Nana was in the store Titi, Alex, and I were in the car. I had just gotten a salad and was super hungry so I started eating it in the car. As I was eating it Alex says "I want that". So I said "what? lettuce" and she said "No... that" and I said "Peppers?" and she said "No... that" and I said "a tomato??" and she said "No..that" I said "Ohh the olive" and she said "Yeah the olive". So I broke her off a piece of the olive and she held it in her hand looked at it and then said "ummmmm.....what's an olive???" at this point Titi and I just started cracking up!!! It was just so funny that after all that we went through to get her the piece of the salad she wanted she then had no idea what it was and the way she said it was just priceless! (By the way she then proceeded to eat all of my "bomatoes"
No comments:
Post a Comment