On Labor Day weekend we went up to Knoebel's Grove for the Snyder family reunion. After eating and chatting with everyone we went into the park to see if Alexandra would ride any rides. I didn't really think she would (and she really didn't) but it was still fun anyways. We did go on the train ride and then headed over to Kiddie Land and she went down the rocket slide with Chris. After that we went to , I think, her favorite place - the ball pit. This was her first time in the ball pit. I suppose other times we went I forgot about it even being there. Well she and Alyssa both had a "ball" (yes corny pun intended) in the ball pit. She didn't want to get out. Although we found that if we have her say goodbye to things she is more likely to leave the thing or place behind. At first she just sat there not really knowing what to do and then we were trying to show her how to "swim" in the balls and how to bury herself. Another little girl helped t o bury her and she thought it was so fun. Alyssa did too but she really didn't want to get out!
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Knoebel's
On Labor Day weekend we went up to Knoebel's Grove for the Snyder family reunion. After eating and chatting with everyone we went into the park to see if Alexandra would ride any rides. I didn't really think she would (and she really didn't) but it was still fun anyways. We did go on the train ride and then headed over to Kiddie Land and she went down the rocket slide with Chris. After that we went to , I think, her favorite place - the ball pit. This was her first time in the ball pit. I suppose other times we went I forgot about it even being there. Well she and Alyssa both had a "ball" (yes corny pun intended) in the ball pit. She didn't want to get out. Although we found that if we have her say goodbye to things she is more likely to leave the thing or place behind. At first she just sat there not really knowing what to do and then we were trying to show her how to "swim" in the balls and how to bury herself. Another little girl helped t o bury her and she thought it was so fun. Alyssa did too but she really didn't want to get out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment