One of my favorite meals I get when we go to T.G.I.Fridays is Bruschetta chicken pasta. It is an angel-hair pasta topped with pieces of grilled chicken, tomatoes, garlic, basil, shaved Parmesan cheese and drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette.
So I found a recipe with most of the same flavors but a little different. For this Bruschetta Chicken recipe that I made you bake the chicken instead of grilling it. I thought baking would be better so I can just prep it ahead and pop it in the oven. I prepped the tomatoes ahead too minus the fresh basil, which I will add right before I put it in the oven. I also made it different by actually breading the chicken first and not just sprinkling breading over the top of the chicken. I wanted all sides breaded. I also used chicken cutlets and decided I am going to make some pasta to put under the chicken. My mouth is watering just thinking of dinner tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment