Friday, June 10, 2011
There's a Bug in the Chinese Cabinet!
Alexandra said something funny the other day and before I forget what she said I just had to write it down. So we had a bug in the bottom of our china cabinet. It's been there a day a two and I've been meaning to get it out. Well Alexandra was very concerned and while Amy, Chris, and I were all hanging out in the living room Alexandra runs out to us and yells - "There's a bug in the Chinese cabinet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Right after she said that Amy says "Did she say Chinese cabinet????" and so after that we kept asking her where the bug was. Her reply was either "It's right here" or "right there!!" (as she pointed to the bug). We just wanted to double check to see if she really did say Chinese cabinet. So we asked her again (prompting her by saying "in what cabinet?" and she said "The Chinese cabinet". And then we lost it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh that's so funny!
Post a Comment