Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Camden's First Haircut

For the longest time Camden had little hair. Then all of the sudden the hair on the back of his head seemed to grow in fast but the hair on the top of his head was a little slower. Camden had some cradle cap as a baby and so I used a special shampoo and was always rubbing the top of his head - and I think that a lot of the hair came out when I was scrubbing. Well the hair in the back grew in super curly and Camden ended up  having little curls in the back and on the sides of his head - but hardly any hair up top. He really looked like
LARRY...which is ironic anyways because you would think that this stooge would be "Curly" but "Curly"  had straight hair. Anyways...

Yeah Camden had old man hair. I thought the curls were cute at first but then they were getting out of control and over his ears. I couldn't tame them and even when he put on a hat the curls would all go around the bottom of the hat. So I decided to give him a little trim. I did this with Alex too when she was about  his age only I cut...er..I mean...butchered her bangs. Camden's cut was actually much easier. 

So here is the before shot in the tub:

You can see his curls, somewhat, on the back of his head

Uncontrollable curls on the sides! 

And then here he is after his cut from the back...


And the side ...

And the front...

 My little cutie! I think he looks much older now with his hair cut! 

Here are some of the curls that I am saving for Camden's memory book

And it looks like even though it was cut a little his hair still is wavy whenever it dries without being brushed. The humidity also makes his hair curl. I think there will be lots of little trims like this in our future! 



No comments: