Wednesday, June 20, 2012

St. Anthony's Italian Festival

A few weekends ago Chris, the kids, and I went down to Italian Festival in Wilmington. We had a great time even though it was stinkin' hot out! We probably should have gone in the evening when it was a little cooler but despite the heat we had a good time. We had some good dinner and dessert, listen to some music, and Alexandra rode some rides so I'd say it was a good family day! 

 Eating some strawberry shortcake for dessert

 loving the rides

 waiting in line for a ride 
 riding the motorcycles

 Chris and Alex went on this ride - I would have gotten dizzy because they can spin like the teacups

 Some Italian ice to cool us down

Everywhere we go Alex makes a friend (usually who she'll never see again). She started talking to the little boy sitting beside us as we were taking a break

No comments: