Saturday, January 26, 2013

Longwood Playdate

This past week it has been frigid out and in the 20's and a few of us decided to go to the indoor Conservatory at Longwood Gardens so that our little ones could play together in the Children's Garden. When Camden and I went I literally ran with him from the visitors building to get to the Conservatory.

Once inside we found some of our friends and the kids played together in the water. I was smart this time and brought a change of clothes so that Camden could get wet and then we could change before we left. The walk back to the visitors center wasn't quite so bad but it was still super cold out! We stayed in the house the rest of the day!!!!













The kids who braved the cold: Henry, Camden, Lorelei, Elliotte, and baby Rylin (not pictured) 

No comments: