Camden loves playing hide and seek. He and Alex will hide together and I try to find them or Alex will hide and Camden will find her. The other day Camden said "Hide and Seek" and went into the pantry (as I was standing in the kitchen), hid for about 2 seconds, then popped out and said "Here I am!" (Really??? I mean you did run past me while I was standing in the kitchen!!)
He must think I can't see him or that he has an invisible cape on because he will also hide behind the sheer curtains in his room and I'll look him in his eyes, say "Where's Camden??" and he pops out as if I don't actually know where he is. Oh well - it keeps him entertained so I'll keep on playing!
A few other games he loves to play are:
The dun dun game (i.e. me pretending to be Jaws as I try to get him while saying "dun dun").
The tickle game - he loves being tickled and will say "again! again!" if I stop.
Spider - I make my hand a spider and try to get him.
Tag
So basically he loves me trying to get him while he runs away!
He also loves when Chris does the "airplane" with him and although he doesn't really play board games yet he always goes to the game closet and says "game" and wants us to get one down. I have played whack-a-mole with him and he thought it was fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment