Thursday, January 10, 2008

I think I may be getting a belly bump!

So I suppose that I have been kidding myself saying that my little "pouch" in my stomach is my little fat pouch that I hide so well. Because this week I am actually starting to believe that it is actually a tiny baby bump. Here are some reasons why I think I am right

1 - Although I did always have this small pouch I don't think it was this big - but when I tell Chris I think it is a bump he reassures me its my pouch and then proceeds to stand next too me with his shirt up as we compare stomachs and then say - Yeah we need to work out!

2 - I do not need a belt anymore with my jeans that I have been wearing belts with for couple of years.

3 - I was trying on sweaters that I normally had belly room in but now - my stomach is protruding out a little bit and the sweaters are very snug. I am approaching week 14 on Saturday and according to all of my emails I get from baby sites most people do begin showing around this point.

I will post a picture when Chris gets home to take it. And then.....you be the judge!



2 comments:

vickie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
vickie said...

sorry to repeat my comment, but the more your belly grows, the closer it brings us to my being a grandmother, amy being an aunt, and you & chris being parents!!!