Thursday, January 31, 2008

January Dr. Appointment

Chris and I went in for our second routine Dr. Appointment and found out everything is looking great. I got blood results back and all is looking good there and then we were able to hear our baby's heartbeat again! It is still so neat every time to imagine there is something living inside me! I am anxious and excited for the upcoming weeks.....to feel the first kick, to get bigger, and to be halfway through my pregnancy! I can't believe that in 3 weeks I will be halfway! Chris is really wonderful too - he has made it to both appointments and wants to be involved so that is nice for us.

So on Feb 21 we have an ultrasound scheduled to find out we are having a boy or a girl. And YES we are finding out because we can't even stand it anymore - we both want to know now!!! There is no way I would make it 9 months without knowing.

I will post more belly pics as soon as I get a little bigger. Stay tuned......

No comments: