Monday, January 21, 2008

Men like pregnancy pillows too!







Ok so the other night Nancy, Chris, and I went to Babies R Us to check out furniture and bedding sets. I wanted to also take a look at this "snoogle" pillow for expecting mothers. After having talked with my other pregnant friends some said body pillows worked fine to help you getting comfortable while sleeping and I am all about getting comfortable since lately my hips seem to be hurting a bit from laying on my side so much.

Well Ok I had good intentions of just buying a body pillow to use to snuggle with at night. But as I was looking at it Chris says, "Hey weren't you going to get that pillow?".....and I say..."should I?????" and he says why not. I say ok (I am not sure he realizes this snoogle was 50 dollars but the money nazi (this is a term of endearment of course! right babe!) said to get it so I did.

(As I am going up to the register I am still thinking....should I put it back...should I??...nah!)

So anyways - we get home and who is the first one to take it out of the package and lay down with it - Chris! I just laughed because he said he was going to sleep with it on the first night. So I let him cuddle with it as he was napping/resting and quick snapped a picture! He kept saying about how comfy it is (and it really is!) so overall I am happy with the purchase because we will get alot of use out of it - I mean Chris can use it after I have the baby to snuggle with!!! haha.

I did sleep with it the first night and when Chris came to bed about 2-3 hours later he asked if he could use it. I let him but then stole it back after he was finally asleep. Haha....sorry I keep laughing but I am cracking up just thinking about it.!! (Kind of like how I cracked up that Chris thought since I bought a 40 pack of diapers that they should last us 40 days....I know I shouldn't laugh but he is just so cute!)

In other news.....I was supposed to have a Dr. appt Thursday 1/24 but the lady I am meeting with is out of the office. Bummer. These Dr. Appts are actually ones I look forward to going to. So tomorrow I am going to reschedule. Maybe I can push it up a day.....Fat chance. So I will keep you all updated on me after the appt.

Until then.....hope this post brought you as much entertainment as it did for me writing it!

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

Ali,
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Renee told me about your blog, so I will be checking it to watch your belly grow!

Take Care,
Gretchen

Courtney said...

thats pretty funny. maybe chris should just buy himself a pregnancy pillow and get it over with!

vickie said...

so al, is it "snoogle" or snoggle"? i LOVED this pic..i couldn't stop laughing!! so funny & so cute!! i think you're gonna have to splurge for another 50 bucks..better yet, go get another one & that will solve my gift for his birthday...give it to him early so he doesn't have to wait til april to have his pillow & tell him i said "happy birthday"!

Nancy/mommy said...

Ali,

You are too cute, Chris is too! I guess Chris will now believe you are getting big. Wow.

Love Ya,

Nancy/mommy