I continue to have these weirdo baby dreams. I had a dream last night that we went to the Dr. and we had gotten tests done to see if the baby is healthy or if he/she would have problems when he/she was born. Well in my dream the tests came out all clear! And I had a boy. Chris says he thinks we will have a boy. I am not sure where he is getting this from but for some reason he thinks that is what we will have (although contrary to what you all might believe he said he would like to have a girl first). Yeah, that surprised me too!!! I think its because he has found more girl names than boys that he likes. Some of the names that he likes surprised me as well.
We were going through a list of the top 100 names of 2007.....Well kids....we were thinking earlier that Ethan would be a possible name. We saw on the list that it was number 2 so we both agreed to try to think of some other names. Here at first I didn't think it was a popular name but according to polls its in the top part.
I also liked Addison but thanks to Grey's Anatomy it is becoming a popular name. And true, that is where I first started thinking of it but now, even in my small school, there are about 3 Addisons. So sorry, Addison....you got booted off our list.
And then there was my all time favorite - Camden.....but Chris didn't like it so that is off of the list. I don't want to name our son/daughter a name that only I like. So we are trying to compromise. I took Varissa's advice and started having Chris write down names he likes and then I will pick one off of his list.
So anyone have any suggestions???? If you do throw them my way. We are looking at lists anyways.....and we did find 4 girl names and 4 boys that we agreed on. And they were not ever any names I mentioned to anyone. Maybe we can keep those names a secret - only time will tell!!!
1 comment:
whatever name the 2 of u choose will be perfect..i'm just looking forward to holding this beautiful grandchild!!
Post a Comment