Ok so I swear that every time I go buy a new outfit that I won't post a picture but I decided to this time since these are my first "girl" clothes that I bought. Old Navy was having 40 percent off so hey - why not save some money!! haha. so here are some outfits that I bought.
Also, I wasn't planning on changing our nursery theme but I really want to do a ladybug nursery. When I was at Babies R Us I just fell in love with the ladybug stuff but at the time we were registering we did not know what we were having. Well I talked it over with Chris and he seemed ok with it. He didn't say - NO WE MUST USE JUNGLE BABIES! But I want to talk it over with him again and if he says he likes it then I want to get it. I thought before that we shouldn't do a girl room because what if we would have a boy later. Well the more I thought about it I realized....we might not even be in this house next time we have a baby so I want to do what we want NOW and not worry about the future. Plus I wanted to paint the walls a light green and just use pink accents, so it won't be totally pink. Green walls can work for a boy or a girl. So I am hoping he gives me the ok because if so.....I am going online tonight and adding all of the ladybug bedding. I took off all of the jungle babies stuff so that no one would buy it.
So let me know what you think....isn't the ladybug stuff too cute?????

1 comment:
so cute love the outfits.
Post a Comment