From left to right: Nikki, mother of 2, Kristin, Renee, and me
This past weekend I went to 2 baby showers - One for Kristin, who is a friend from high school and college, and one for Renee who is a friend from high school and my college roomie. Both of them are due in March and so they are soon ready to have these babies! They looked so cute though with their little bellies (and let me tell you that if you looked at them from behind you wouldn't be able to tell they were pregnant because they kept their skinny minnie figures and only gained weight, from what I could tell, in their stomachs). I only hope the pregnant gods bless me with that luck!!! Going to those showers just really made me excited for our little one to arrive. I am almost halfway through and everyone says the time goes fast but really I just can't wait to hold our little baby. I began cleaning out the room that will be the nursery and have started buying diapers as I said before. I have 2 baby outfits haging in there and when I look at them I begin daydreaming about our baby. Ok...I am getting off track because this post was supposed to be about my wonderful friends and I ended up talking about me again! So here's to my good friends and mommies to be......you guys are almost there - and when I see you I call first dibs on holding those babies!!!!! (hey I will need practice!)
No comments:
Post a Comment