Thursday, March 6, 2008

22 weeks along





The weeks seem to just keep passing by so quickly. As I look at how far along I am I am realizing.....there are less weeks to go than I am pregnant. 22 weeks along means 18 weeks to go - and that is what I am doing -counting down.


Today I had a follow up doctor appointment to get a sonogram done. Last time, if you read my previous blog, the tech was unable to get a profile shot because little miss snyder was not cooperating. Again, tonight, we didn't get too many profile pictures but the tech got what she needed. She wanted to print me out a 4-d picture which is really neat but the baby would not look our way. We (my sister in law Tricia went with me to the Dr) only saw her eyes maybe 1 or 2 times. She would always have her hands up by her head in the way. So the profile pic I got is more a side view than straight on. I could definately see and feel her moving around - she is an active little one. Maybe she is getting her legs ready to be a soccer player like her mom!!


I get these emails every week telling me what is happening with the baby, what size she is, etc. I use to always laugh when I would read my friend Renee's blog because they would always compare the baby to a fruit or a vegetable. Good thing I am a "foodie" and know what the food our baby is being compared to looks like. This week, week 22, I have a little spaghetti squash inside me. She is about 10.9 inches and 1 lb (hey only about 6-7 more to go!)

No comments: