Thursday, March 20, 2008

For mature audiences only! 24 weeks









Well it's Thursday again so that means another week has gone by and there is one week less to go on my pregnancy countdown. So today I am at 24 weeks. Chris thinks my belly has gotten bigger since the last time he saw me. Then again, it has been 2 and a half weeks since he last saw me! We will see on Monday just how much bigger I am - each week in school my teaching assistant and I measure my belly using string (but we are thinking we may need to start using a measuring tape to be more exact!)




But anyways - I thought I would post a real belly pic.....you can see my actual belly - that is the most of my belly you will ever see so take a look now! The rest of my pictures I post will be G rated and no more skin! haha.




Next Friday, the 28th, I have my routine Dr. Appt. I am hoping my weight gain since last month is under 9 lbs. It should be! I have been drinking more water and eating less sweets (minus today at school - because we made PB eggs and I had to have one plus a very good marshmallow egg that another teacher made. )




So steph....sorry but you will have to wait at least another week for another update!! =)

No comments: