I don't know if this is going to become a pattern but the last TWO nights Alex slept 6 or more hours! She slept almost 7 hours two nights ago and last night 6......which means that I got to sleep too!! She has been going to bed around 10-11 and sleeping through the night. Let's hope this keeps up!!!Another development....Alex's new nickname is bubble girl because she is making those tiny spit bubbles (a.k.a drool) so it was time to whip out the old (or should I say new) bibs. We enjoy seeing her smile at our "fish face" and love hearing her "sing" with me. Here are some new pictures taken this week. 
Alex's first bib
Mom Can I help you mix that??? (She's my little helper - or observer- in the kitchen)
Look at me lift my head up!
Time with Aunt Tricia (before I threw up all over her!)
No comments:
Post a Comment