We just had a backyard BBQ type of party and for as many people as there were it turned out really nice! Our menu consisted of homemade mac and cheese, pasta salad, garden salad, beef BBQ, and we had hot dogs and some snacks. We ordered cupcakes for the guests and I made each of the girls a birthday cake in the shape of a cupcake. I actually made the cupcake stand too. I went online and found directions on how to make one - it turned out nice I thought and luckily I can reuse the supplies I used to make it.
Alexandra was not feeling well on her party day but she did get outside and play a little bit. It was nice that we were able to enjoy the pool because the temperature was in the high 90's.
Alexandra got really nice gifts and we are having fun playing with all of them and I know she will look cute in her new outfits that she got. She and Alyssa looked so stinking adorable in their matching shirts and tutus! Thanks again for everyone who came to the girls' party. I think a fun time was had by all!
No comments:
Post a Comment