It may not seem like a big deal to anyone but to Chris and I it is so wonderful to hear Alexandra say " I love you Mommy" or "I love you Daddy" without being prompted. She will tell Chris when he leaves for work that she loves him after Chris says I love you to her. Today it was sweet of Alex to just randomly say it to me. We were out in the kitchen and she was up on the counter helping me put the grapes into a ziploc bag (which ended up being a mid morning snack for her because she ate so many) and she looked at me and said "I love you Mommy!" and then leaned in to hug me. She continued to say "I love grapes!" as she ate them and then even fed me some. Then she said "Mommy loves grapes too" and before I ate it she said "Chew it up Mommy!" - I tell her to chew up her food all of the time because she tries to pack 5 grapes in her cheeks like a chipmunk! It was cute when she reminded me to chew my food!
Oh how I love that girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment