Sunday, October 3, 2010

Little Monkey Kicks

I've adopted "Little Monkey" as the nickname for our baby until he/she is born. I'm not sure why but perhaps because I have been thinking about monkey's as a theme for the next nursery. Although if we have a girl we will most likely just re-use the ladybug stuff we already have - that is if it is alright with Miss Alexandra. But I am sure it will be because she will get a new set and what's not to like about getting new stuff??

Anyways, back to the main point. The little monkey has started making movements that I can feel now. In fact I am feeling them right now, but that could be due to the fact that I just ate a half bag of Trolli sour gummi worms. He/she likes them!

I usually feel movements in the morning or at night when I am laying in bed and I can't wait until I feel rolling, poking out, etc. It's hard to believe though that I can feel it when the baby inside me is only as big as a sweet potato. If you don't remember from my first pregnancy each week the baby upgrades and becomes a new fruit or vegetable each week.

I just hope Little Monkey moves around this much at my next ultrasound, where we get to find out what we are having. Only 15 more days!!!!

No comments: