Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Our Little Lion

Her head is so tiny that the top is a tad big but we'll fix that with some safety pins


This year for Halloween Alexandra is going to be a lion. I wish I was crafty enough to make her a costume but sewing is not my thing! So as I was searching around I came across this cute costume that would be great for her because she LOVES animals and it is fleece so it is warm. I brought up a few costumes on my screen and she liked a few of them so I chose the lion but she seems very interested in it. She keeps "roaring" and practicing saying "trick or treat". The day it came in the mail I tried it on her and it fits nicely - and she wore it for about an hour. I wasn't sure I was going to get it off of her.

This year should be fun for Halloween because the past two years we just dressed Alex up but didn't go out. So this year since we conveniently live in a development with houses close by it will be nice to actually go trick or treating. We also want to take her to "Boo at the Zoo" at the Philly zoo. She can dress up in her costume there too and go trick or treating. Plus I think there is Halloween party and perhaps trick or treating with the Mom's Club I just joined so hopefully this year we will get our money's worth out of the costume. Plus we can save it for baby number 2 when he/she is 2!

No comments: