We then went to Michael's to get some more things (for Alex again). This time I sported the Snugli Baby Carrier because the carts at Michaels are just too small to put on a car seat and I didn't want to take the stroller in. Camden ended up falling asleep in the carrier and as I was walking through the store I got a lot of "awe's" and people walked by me. He did look all comfy sleeping in that carrier.
The main reason I went to Michaels was to get some cute cookie cutters and a different muffin "tin" for Muffin Tin Mondays. I found some cute cutters and actually in the clay aisle found some clay cutters that were like cookie cutters for 29 cents for a pack of 4 so I got the two packs they had.
And can I just say how awesome the cake/candy decorating aisle is now at Michaels. They have anything you could want to make cakes, cupcakes, etc. They have expanded their inventory so much. It makes me want to really get back into the decorating cakes more often because with all of the nifty tools they have now I think I could make some pretty nice cakes.
Finally we headed to Babies R Us and this time I just took Camden in his car seat and put him on the shopping cart. So three different stores, three different ways to carry Camden. I ended up getting the Sit and Stand stroller and a few small other things and I can't wait to try the stroller out. But it does seem rather long - like a double stroller but I am sure that it will be very useful so that Alex can ride or stand on the back.
Finally, 3 hours later we were heading home and Camden started crying so loud when we were about halfway home. I had fed him a little in Babies R Us and decided to just go home and not pull over anywhere. He eventually fell asleep and all was good. So our day out shopping went really well together. And when I got home it sounded like Alex had a great time at the indoor park too.
No comments:
Post a Comment