Sunday, October 2, 2011
We Have Teeth.....But Still Need A Picture!
So Camden has two bottom teeth which have popped up in the last few weeks (he is now 6.5 months old). I haven't been able to get a good picture because for a while they were hard to even see and I could only feel them. Now that they are showing better every time I seem to get my camera or phone ready to take a picture Camden wants to eat it and so he keeps moving his mouth which then covers up his teeth. I discovered tonight while giving him a bath that when he splashed or when I fake sneezed he gave me the biggest smile! Trying to take a picture while he is in the bath is tricky because he wants to eat the phone and I am too afraid that in the moment when I take the picture he'll fall face forward into the tub so it looks like tomorrow I'll be doing some fake sneezing so I can try to get a good picture of his pearly whites. His toothy smile is just too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment