Alexandra loves leaves. I mean, what kid doesn't? Well I learned Camden is not too fond of the actual playing in them. In fact, they scared him so much he cried as he watched Alex throw them in the air. I'm not sure if he thought that the leaves were hurting her but as she giggled he cried - hard. Which he doesn't usually do. He was fine when we would make a pile and Alex would run down and jump into them but once she threw them up in the air forget it. I was just glad Alexandra was able to get out and play. Our tree was one of the last in the development to lose it's leaves and they are still not totally off. The day where we had the most leaves in our yard the lawn maintenance guys were in the neighborhood cleaning up the leaves. They didn't make it down to our house though so we were lucky.
I'm still finding bits and pieces of leaves in our house from tracking them in. Oh and PS.....Camden likes to try to eat leaves....just doesn't like to play in them.
On one of the nice fall days our grass looked like this....
Then a few days later...leaves ALL over!
No comments:
Post a Comment