Alex thought walking around here was more fun than the snow
"helping" with the snowman
Chris fixing her gloves that didn't want to stay on
weeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Me and my number one girl!
I thought Chris was going to go down WITH Alex! He had other plans. He said she went by herself Friday too. I'm not going to ask how many times she fell face first into the snow - I don't even want to know !
On Friday Chris was up here because he had a day off and he stayed with Alexandra while I was at work. He took her out to sled although I was trying to advise him not to because she gets so angry when she comes in plus it was really windy. Well he did take her but had no problems getting her inside. Saturday when I got home from some errands he also had her out so I went to join them. They were building a snowman in the back yard. Or more like Chris was and Alex was just walking around (not even in the snow!) We then did some family sledding and it was a lot of fun. We eventually got inside because I asked Alex to help me make brownies. It was nice that she got inside without a screaming fit for once!
No comments:
Post a Comment