Hello Big Girl Bed!!
Sniffing her one of her favorite scratch and sniff books
This is the book she was sniffing above - reading in her big girl bed
Here daddy, let me help you!
After we took out her mattress she tucked Pooh in and let him read one of her favorite books
What a good helper
The nighttime was good too. She took less time to get into bed because I followed our normal bedtime routine. About a week before I knew we were switching the crib I had her always pick out a book for me to read to her in her crib as she was laying down - kind of like the "final book" because before she lays down we read for a good 20 minutes or so. So she picked a book and I read it to her and she was off to sleep. She did wake at one point and I went over to get her and I put her right back to bed. The only downer was that she woke at 6:15 instead of the recently normal summer time of 7 or 7:30. Most night she is doing great - she did wake last night again but I think it was because she didn't really eat a good dinner so she was probably hungry.
Today she was anti-nap and woke after a half hour and has been doing pretty well so I am hoping nighttime sleep goes well. I know that when she naps well she sleeps well too. Hmmm I am thinking we need to play her out tonight!!!
This is just one of 3 major transitions this summer - next up we will be saying bye bye to binky and then hello big girl potty! (for good!) she has sat on the potty and even went once but I wasn't "officially" training her yet.
1 comment:
Aren't they growing up so fast?!
Post a Comment