So, when I am back in Chadds Ford I will post some more pics of the little cutie. Hopefully I will post some new house pics too - that is AFTER I clean and organize!
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Moving back home
I want to post some pictures soon of Alexandra but my camera is packed somewhere! I have been packing up all of my things because I am moving back home tomorrow to my house in Chadds Ford. I have been living with my in laws for this past school year while I finished out this school year. Chris was relocated due to his job and so we moved last year in June. It felt like college again where we would only see each other on the weekends. Of course this time around it was definitely harder for Chris because now we have a little (or not so little ) one in the picture now. So, I am moving back tomorrow and I will be happy to be "reunited" with my hubby in my house. I do have the best in laws though! They were so hospitable and I enjoyed my time staying at their house. I am so glad our whole family gets along so well. I am very blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I bet that will be so nice being home. Good luck with the move.
Post a Comment