Since I am creating a book out of our blog I thought the last page in the book should be a series of photos in order from the starting point of Alexandra's life up until she is 2 years old. Although I did start our blog while I was pregnant with Alexandra I knew the purpose of my blog would be about her growing up. I wanted our blog to be a journal of all of the exciting milestones and memories we have shared. It's amazing to see Alexandra grow up before my eyes but as I look back on the pictures I took I can see her growing up in the pictures as well. So this blog post is a tribute to my darling 2 year old, who amazes me every day!
Just born and laying on Mommy - June 15, 2008
1 month - August 2008
2 months - September 2008
3 months - October 2008
4 months - November 2008
5 months - December 2008
6 months - January 2009
7 months - February 2009
8 months - March 2009
9 months - April 2009

10 months - May 2009
11 months - June 2009
1 year old - July 2009
13 months - August 2009
14 months - September 2009

15 months - October 2009
16 months - November 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment