Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Goshen Fair

Alexandra loved Daddy's Vanilla Ice Cream

She walked through this cow barn about 3 times

Last week we went to the fair to check it out. My OB actually recommended it to me - he was talking about it as he examined me and it's kind of awkward talking during that exam but he was saying how he won peaches there, how they had animals, and it would be fun for kids. So we decided to go, plus I was really craving candy apple since last time when I went to Knoebel's Grove I forgot my candy apple at my mom's house. I was devastated! Haha not really but about a week later I realized I left it and I was bummed and wanted another one!

They did have 4-H clubs there showing animals and Alexandra really liked seeing them - especially the cows. She insisted we say bye bye to the cows about 5 times before we left. I think she liked sharing daddy's donuts and ice cream more though! She walked around the whole time. We were going to take the stroller but decided to let her walk - and she did really well. They did have kiddie rides too but any time we asked if she wanted to go on them she said no - just like at Knoebels! But we still had a good time!


No comments: