Camden went swimming for the first time last weekend. I took him in the big pool in the evening but not for long because it seemed a little chilly for him. He didn't cry or anything but by the end he looked like he was shivering so I got him out. Then on Sunday I had him splash around in the kiddie pool. It will be nice next summer when he can walk, sit, and wear sunscreen - maybe then we will go swimming a bit more.
Here are some pictures of Camden from the past weekend:
With Papa
tired boy!
Happy boy!
With Aunt Tricia
Ready for a swim!
In the kiddie pool
hanging with Papa
Cuddle time with Alex
Hanging out with us while we eat breakfast
2 comments:
He is so cute! I bet he loved taking a dip in the pool!
Thank you! He did like the pool - but he loves bath time too so I figured he'd like the water!
Post a Comment