Friday, July 27, 2012

Alexandra is 4!

Alexandra turned 4 years old on July 15. It's hard to believe she is already 4. Of course I am always amazed at how much she has grown physically in the last year but also the cognitive growth and difference in maturity is just so neat to witness. She says the funniest things sometimes ! I try to write down what she says so I can remember but I haven't in a while so today there aren't any silly stories. I just wanted to say that we love our 4 year old with all of our heart and we can't wait to see all of the new things she learns from 4 to 5!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Alexandra (a litte late)!

Anonymous said...

Being 4 is a blast! Happy belated birthday Alex.

Ali said...

Thanks Millie! My mom USED to be great at posting birthdays and milestones when they happened instead of much later!