In June the kids and I took a trip up to Milton and Bloomsburg for some visits. We started out a weekend at the Farm for the Snyder Reunion. After leaving Bloomsburg we went up to Nona's for the week and it was quite a busy week! Then, at the end of our Milton trip we went to Knoebel's Grove and then spent one more night at the farm. After a little over a week we returned back home and have been busy ever since, which is why I am a little late in posting pictures.
While up at my mom's house some of the things we did was go to the Triangle, the Fence, the Farmer's Market, and R.B. Winter State Park. We were on the go a lot but also had some time to relax at Nona's as well. I was able to go to bed at 8:30 and 9 each night because I knew I didn't have laundry, cleaning up, or anything else that I had to do! I feel like I always catch up on my sleep when we go up there! We also dealt with a power outage for a few hours after a storm came through but lucky for us it was during the day and the power was only out for a few hours. I can't wait until we get up there in September for the Harvest Festival - I'm sure it will be a lot of fun! Here are some pictures of our little mini vacation:
Just a picture with my little man!
Nona got Alex some "yard shoes" and gardening tools so she could help her in the garden. She had a ball digging in the dirt!
Trying on her Tinkerbell gloves
Pulling off the dead buds
Chris found this turtle while on the 4-wheeler
Train ride with Papa
Always a good time in the bouncy house at the farm
Camden always loves playing the piano
Time for the pool
Camden had a ball bouncing
And riding the swing!
Time for a jeep ride
Just driving around
Relaxing with Papa
And now time for a popcicle
Knoebel's Grove
S'mores time!
No comments:
Post a Comment